Maxpedition Fatboy Versipack - Khaki-Foliage
- Main: 8" x 6.5" x 3"
- Frontal: 7" x 5" x 1.5"
- Rear: 8" x 7.5"
- SideA: 6" x 3" x 1.5"
- SideB: 5" x 1.5" x 1"
- SideC: 4" x 2.5" x 1"
- Shoulder : Integral 2" strap (min 30" strap alone / max 50" strap alone ; min 40" loop / max 60" loop) with 2" non-slip shoulder pad.
- Empty Weight: 17.6 oz.
- Attach: Integral Quick Release Belt Snap
- Optional Accessories (Sold Seperately): Grimloc Carabiner and Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (#3501 UNIVERSAL CCW HOLSTER, #3502 TRIPLE MAG HOLDER, #3503 DUAL MAG RETENTION INSERT)
- Also #0408 Fatboy S-Type Versipack (Left side carry)
The Maxpedition Fatboy Versipack (#0403) is more than a durable, ergonomic shoulder sling pack; it is the state-of-the-art portable gear organizer that provides secured containment for and rapid accessibility of daily equipment. The versatile main compartment has a huge 156 cu. in. of space with a water-resistant storm collar that can be deployed by pulling a cord-locked drawstring. An array of integral fixed-position external pouches retains and indexes individual pieces of gear while two sets of nylon webbing anchors accommodate MAXPEDITION's modular expansion accessories such as the CP-L Radio Holster. It also has a 2" wide Velcro loop patch on the front lid for attachment of ID patches. Each Fatboy comes with a tactile non-slip shoulder pad providing great comfort during extended use.
The Fatboy's rear slip compartment is now equipped with large loop Velcro patches to accommodate our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately). This allows the user to position their concealed carry firearm for a quick strong side draw or weak side cross draw.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Dupont TeflonŽ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength